loader

Search

DE
CLOSED. WE'LL OPEN IN
 
 

Pia Bistro

+49-030-40715259

Open around the clock, 24 hours a day.

 

Pia Bistro was established in the heart of the Märkisches Viertel district around 20 years ago. Our top priorities are quality and cleanliness. Our customers are as multicultural as our employees, who always offer the best service with a smile. 80% of our customers are regulars, the remaining 20% come from further afield to enjoy our excellent quality. Everyone will find something they like from our large offer. Our homemade sauces and salads are very popular and the quality of our kebab dishes is just as high.